Java for Beginners Step by Step Guide
Who is this Course for?
- Java for Beginners Step by Step Guide is for absolute beginners who has no idea about programming.
- Are you a school student, a college student, a college faculty or any kind of novice who seriously wish to learn programming? this course is for you.
- Any one who is trying to learn programming for the first time in their life.
- No Prior programming knowledge is required.
- However, knowing few programming concepts may make you feel home.
- I have designed this course from very scratch and hence any novice may easily understand the programming concepts in few days.
At the end of this course, students should be able to,
- Understand basic programming concepts.
- Write program on any logic with ease.
- Develop logic to solve critical problems.
- Migrate to any programming languages such as C++, C#, Python, etc.
Software, Devices and Tools Required
The following things are mandatory to master in any programming language.
- A Laptop or PC with adequate RAM and Processing speed.
- Basic computer literacy like typing on MS Word, Notepad, etc.
- IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Netbeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse IDE, etc.
- Java JDK installed on your machine.
- All the Software and IDE’s mentioned above are open source softwares. (100% free)
- You can use any IDE of your choice, however I will be using Netbeans for this course as this is owned by oracle itself – the same firm which owns java.
- I am always against the conventional way of using notepad for writing Java code and executing them on terminal. From my 10+ years of teaching experience, I found that using IDE’s increases the student’s productivity.
Java for Beginners Step by Step Guide !!
It is a new way of studying java language. This beginner java course has all kind of pedagogy materials like text, videos, animations, quizzes, etc. I have meticulously designed this course having novice audience in my mind. This course not just explains the concepts, it also explains how things are happening inside the computer’s memory.
Any suggestions, doubts and requests shall be left on the comment session under every chapter or you may directly contact us.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to java
The aim of Java is to write programs that runs on variety of computer systems and computer controlled devices. This is often called as "Write once run anywhere". This Session explains Java's typical development environment.
Your First Java Program
In this session we will write a simple Java program, understand memory concepts, use arithmetic operations, use input and output statements, etc.