- This method discusses how to organize Zoom Meetings Longer than 40 Minutes.
- For this method, you have to create a New Gmail Account and New Zoom Account.
- Only the first two meetings are free, hence you are required to create succeeding Gmail Accounts for unlimited Zoom meetings.
- This method is applicable only to Zoom’s basic plan with 100 participants.
- Now let’s dive into the method.
- Concept – First 2 Meetings are free for every brand new zoom accounts.
STEP 1: Creating New Gmail Account
- Go to www.google.com.
- Sign out of all the accounts. Make a fresh google page.
- Now Click on Sign-in.
- Click on “Use Another Account”.
- Now Click on “Create an Account –> For Myself”.
- Fill in the first name and last name.
- Choose a mail ID that you can memorize easily. For Example, I have chosen “email@example.com”, because I can remember this mail ID and I can easily alter this ID when I am supposed to create succeeding Gmail Accounts.
- I can just create multiple ids by just altering the last part: 001, 002, 003, 004, etc.
- Type the password and click on next.
- Phone Number and Alternate Mail IDs are optional. You can only enter your date of birth and gender here.
- Under Privacy Terms and Conditions, click on “Agree”.
- Congratulations, your new Gmail Account has been created.
STEP 2: Creating New Zoom Account
- Go to the zoom website.
- You can either click on the “Sign in” or “Sign up for free” buttons, but “Sign in” is the easiest way.
- Click on “Sign in”
- Scroll below and choose “Sign in with Google”
- Now, sign in with the Gmail ID you have just created.
- Verify your Date of Birth here. (must be 18 years and above to access zoom). Click Continue.
- Now Click on “Create Account”.
- Congratulations! You just created your new zoom account.
STEP 3: Availing the First Two Unlimited Meeting from ZOOM
"Zoom Meetings Longer than 40 minutes"
- Schedule a meeting in zoom.
- Click on start the meeting.
- You are now inside the zoom meeting. Wait for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, you will receive a pop-up notification from zoom like this: “A Gift from Zom, we have removed the 40 minutes time limit for you”. This is the first unlimited meeting for your new account.
- Once you end the meeting, you will receive another new pop-up message from zoom like this: “We are in a good mood, we will remove the 40 minutes time limit on your next meeting as well”.
- Now, you can either schedule a meeting instantly or you can schedule it later.
- The concept is, your first two meetings are free on zoom. You can either schedule two different meetings or use the same meeting twice.
- You can create multiple Gmail accounts to have many unlimited zoom meetings.
- This is not a big deal as creating a Gmail takes less than 30 seconds only.